A typical body-to-body (B2B) massage parlour in Bangkok is open from 10:00 to midnight, seven days a week. Most parlours are located in town houses, and have small rooms with shower. Others parlours offer larger VIP rooms with Jacuzzi. The price level will of course reflect this. Read more about B2B massage in Thailand HERE.
The price level in central Bangkok is quite standardized, because most parlours are located side by side in a few areas in Sukhumvit Road. This is what you may expect to pay:
- Massage with happy ending from 500 to 1,000 bath (30 to 60 minutes). The masseuse is dressed.
- B2B massage with happy ending from 1,000 to 2,500 bath (60 to 120 minutes).
- B2B massage with full service from 2,000 to 3,000 bath (60 to 120 minutes).
The parlous below are listed by street names and in alphabetical order.
- The STARS show the quality of the premises, similar to a hotel rating. One star is not recommended at all, because the property is in poor shape. Two stars are acceptable. Three stars describes an average facility (which is quite basic). Four stars and up are premises of good quality.
- The HEARTS are a highly subjective score as experienced by the author.
Click on the picture to read more about each parlour. There’s a map at the bottom of the page.
|Bang Na-Trat Road|
||Open from 10:00 until 05:00 next morning and some nice girls. But the rooms are in desperate need for rehabilitation.
|Lat Phrao Road|
Top Secret Pretty Spa
||This spa is dated and gives a poor impression. And the ordinary girls are presented one by one in a couple of seconds.